Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why can I only post in Free-to-play?

it's advertised as a free to play game. why are we segregating them to a small corner of the forums?

Seriously whats the difference quit whinning and bitching already. If you dont play game as use to then you are not allowed to post on other forums. I seen vets quit game and still post here trolling forums how game is being bad. Maybe this is good start to move all trolls in one forums

I am torn in this matter tbh.

On one hand we have had some old players that has left the game but still troll the forum slagging the game. They will be confined to one place only. Thats good, means they can be easily moderated.

On the other hand new players that come to the game as F2P will bear the brunt of the exposure to that bile. That is not good at all.

No i think on balance there really is no need for a F2P forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Scythie View Post
    I am torn in this matter tbh.

On one hand we have had some old players that has left the game but still troll the forum slagging the game. They will be confined to one place only. Thats good, means they can be easily moderated.

On the other hand new players that come to the game as F2P will bear the brunt of the exposure to that bile. That is not good at all.

No i think on balance there really is no need for a F2P forum.
    The issue isn't the trolls its the vets being able to give advice make posts on topic that are relevent. We all know who the out and out trolls are and tbh most are still playing the game and so will continue to troll. The rest of those people who are segregated from the community but may have vaild points on threads and discussions.

Its still a bad decission the company is in dire straights financially the games they have are all suffering but all 3 are standout games and with some tlc and a bit of marketing all 3 could be in much better shape. Joel has a tough job keepig them going for the time being while the powerbrokers find a new paymaster. But this segregation means that those people most likely to come back and sub for a while are left out and so you make them less likely to come back.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

In the old forums they did say that they would review access later. HOpefully they do this. F2P should at least have access to the Crafting and Quest areas. Its not right to jumble quest /crafting / PVP into 1 forum especially when there are forums specificaly for those.

Thumbs down

i still occassionally play. i just cant afford it atm with the amount of time i do play. so it wasnt feasible to keep up the sub. but i have had the game since launch. im not a troll. i cant even private message anyone. it doesnt seem right tbh. /rant
    Deathtalker pvp 6 Necro
    "Sshazina: I can only handle soo much dumb and the levee is full"
    May 25, 2008. Doomsayer.

Yep on balance i think this is the wrong call. It isn't too late to rconsider it.

I disagree with f2p being forced to post only in here. The forums are one of THE best places to convert f2pers who were on the fence to fully sub up to this game. If they get a question answered about their class which may ultimately lead to the game being more enjoyable it may lead to that person subbing up.

As of now subb'd/ veteran players may not come in here to answer questions as there already exists sub-forums in which most questions can be categorized under.

I cant even post in the PoM section....this bites

Exclamation (HELP) Can`t post on any other forum areas.

Hello, I just came back to conan world to see the news about it, changed my forum password (old account) but i can`t create any threads except in this F2P area.

Can a moderator check on that please?

I wanted to ask if its still possible to install different UIs to play on steam.

Thank you!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast