Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Set Server Progression Raiding

Bat is the hardest fight in the game, but also the most fun. Your adrenalin will be sky-high by the end. Apart from that, you'd be surprised but the loot he drops is very nice, even compared to T4 loot.
    T3.5 is a perfect Boot Camp for becoming a hardcore raider.
    I imagine once the servers merge, there'll be alot of changes regarding raid progression in the US guilds.
    But we digress from the topic of the thread. Don't want to get "infracted".
    Last edited by Jokaero; 20th May 2013 at 22:25.

lol, Bat is horrible. Perfect fight to loose players and get yourself bored of the game in 2 weeks.

Not really Bibik, Bat is really not very hard, when everyone including the Start and the composition of the raid and good, to boss really is not very hard, with my guild very often we kill the boss in the first test.

And you win the good players, you do not lose except nabs.

You should kill more often ^ ^
    " The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you.
    Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child.
    And apparently, you have alienated my favourite game, conan.
    I will honour our agreement fool, if you bring me that i have asked you.
    But if you return to me empty handed again... I will bathe the starways in your blood."

I'd say Lurker is harder, but maybe I didn't do it enough times. I don't see it on your list - you don't consider it a raid?

Bat is second though, but the main issue is that it has some unique mechanics. Wipes are caused by people having trouble adapting - they die and still try to play like they usually do (I'm also a victim of this ).

No one did it so it's not mentioned obviously.

T4 is very easy and basic, nothing about any boss is difficult, T3.5 and Lurker are only doable by people who can pay attention to things so they're not achievable by most guilds, and the loot is bad also.

Been almost 3 months since a guild on set has killed a new boss. Surely there are some newer raiding guilds in t4?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Been almost 3 months since a guild on set has killed a new boss. Surely there are some newer raiding guilds in t4?
    Think req nex and yourself absorbed all of the new raiders.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I killed Bat Demon the other day in the Tortage Archeronian ruins....

Quote Originally Posted by Svadilfare View Post
    Only counts if it was in Epic.. you know the rules!
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Svadilfare View Post
    Screenshot or it didn't happen!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast