Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Set Server Progression Raiding

Quote Originally Posted by statica01 View Post
    /sarcasm on

The guild whos name is not known has had a busy week! Weve downed TA twice and crafted an Ibis. Were looking to start progression into t4 tonight. Oh dear! Its so scawwy x.x

/sarcasm off

Seriously, dont know the rules for this x.x lol Should we just repost screenshots? Or can we just post Entity and call it squarsies? Obviously well need to follow up with what our new name is, when we decide (i feel deciding the name will be harder than t4 lololol). I just need to know if i need to start ss / fraps tonight.
    Just let me know what your new name is and I'll do what I did with the UBL kill for Archfiend, since they renamed to Immortal Souls a few months later.

Thanks, Texan But dont want to take anything from Acos. The 3.5 kills were mostly a different raid force. T4 kills ARE the same raid force - but well.. yeah. I suppose if we can be listed as a different line item or in parathensis next to it (edit - just the t4 ones) or something, if that works for everyone
    Last edited by statica01; 19th March 2013 at 14:59.
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

We (meaning the guild), left the multi-gaming community (save 2-3 people). So exact same AoC people - just wez on our own now. Which is why I do not feel right updating the name here. Its a little more invoved than just a name change. I am ok with new dates, old dates (if listed seperate for t4), whatever Just was not sure what the rules were in this case and if we needed to start recapturing boss kills tonight.
    Getta

Quote Originally Posted by statica01 View Post
    We (meaning the guild), left the multi-gaming community (save 2-3 people). So exact same AoC people - just wez on our own now. Which is why I do not feel right updating the name here. Its a little more invoved than just a name change. I am ok with new dates, old dates (if listed seperate for t4), whatever Just was not sure what the rules were in this case and if we needed to start recapturing boss kills tonight.
    No need to recapture boss kills this week, I and everyone else knows it's the same guild of players, just a different name.

I can leave the T3.5 kills as Acolytes if you want since you said that's a different raid group. Up to you.

Thank you Hopefully well make up our minds on a name soon
    Getta

Keep this thread on track to raid progression. If you cannot comply to the OP and the thread subject matter, your posts will be removed and infractions given out as warranted.

I'm all for tracking progression, but keep the flame wars off the forums and the off topic comments where they belong.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Now hopefully Funcom can release Palace of Cetriss by the end of the year.....
    What about the Lurker, guys? That's a great fight, multi-layered and certainly one to get your teeth into while waiting for the next raid content to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokaero View Post
    What about the Lurker, guys? That's a great fight, multi-layered and certainly one to get your teeth into while waiting for the next raid content to come out.
    We spent a few weeks earlier this year on Lurker. I personally think we would have killed it if we kept at it, but the general consensus in guild was to do an alt T4 instead, so we stopped working on Lurker.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    We spent a few weeks earlier this year on Lurker. I personally think we would have killed it if we kept at it, but the general consensus in guild was to do an alt T4 instead, so we stopped working on Lurker.
    This. We summoned it a few times and had a play with it, but not enough seemed terribly interested in sticking with it - just wanted to do t4. Same deal for 3.5 - reward wasn't appealing enough apparently. I don't understand why people just wanna farm the same old crap over and over when their is interesting content just collecting dust.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    This. We summoned it a few times and had a play with it, but not enough seemed terribly interested in sticking with it - just wanted to do t4. Same deal for 3.5 - reward wasn't appealing enough apparently. I don't understand why people just wanna farm the same old crap over and over when their is interesting content just collecting dust.
    In January, we spent some time in Temple of Erlik and killed Archfiend and Zaal, didn't really spend too much time on Bat though.

It was mostly done to check them off the raid to do list, even though we didn't kill the final boss.

Same deal though, was more guild interest in alt T4 so that's what we ended up doing instead.

Was a shame, I thought T3.5 was a neat raid instance, albeit short with only 3 bosses. It would be nice if Funcom downtuned it a bit so that it would be popular and more accessible so people can quit doing T3.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast