Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PvP weapins and armor

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    I saw T4 weapons yesterday that made me want to just quit. NOTHING you can get via PVP even comes close to T3 stuff (at least for casters) so what incentive would have to use it.

I have a PVP 8 demo and I still use a T3/T2 PVE combo for weapons. I checked the PVP 10 weapons.. I would be better off using the Firestick...

Some thought really needs to be given on the best way to fix this. I think Ruhen may be right...... bring back +Heroic stats. Lower the base stats of the weapons and give them the bonus via Heroic so that they still have their uber PVE weapon for their PVE encounter.

One other suggestion is add Tenacity and Con to all PVP weapons. This would make them more appealing to use.
    The Mage PvP weapons are pure trash. It's true, I'm still using T3 Dagger/T2 Tali and have been for almost 3 years now.

I like the suggestion of Herioic Stats, that's what kept gear such a none factor for a long time. Seperate the PvP out of the PvE and using Herioics and nobody can complain they need to regrind for gear. If you want better PvP gear, you should get it grinding PvP, not doing puzzles in T4.
    Doomsayer 2008

Angry

/bump for making pvp weapons and armor better for pvp
    Nojoda pvp 10 Barb
    Pooba pvp 10 Pom
    Elosso pvp 10 BS
    Kotech pvp 10 DT
    Deeky pvp 8 Necro
    Beefstikk pvp 10 Guard
    Beefchief pvp 10 Conq
    Denoid pvp 8 Ranger
    Mousecop pvp 9 Hox

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    I have 10.PvP demo, and I don't have PvP gear, because I don't want use this trash. PvP gear for demos relay sacks. T4 PvE gear rullz. Khitai gear too is better then PvP gear. I know many good mags, and they all don't use PvP gear. Demo in PvP gear have no DPS, and die more then other classes in PvP gear.
    Problem is that PvP gear for other classes is better (for ex. solders). For this reason new minigame when all players can use only PvP gear is fail.
    PvP gear to mags need revamp to fast as possible.

A fact is that mags have no point up 10.pvp level now.
    Demo with 1.PvP level geared in T4 or Khitai can show better results then demo geared in T3 PvP. And this is absurd.
    Weapons is important for male classes and ranger, but for casters weapons do bonus as simple piece of armor. Always discrimination.
    Last edited by Ernests; 20th August 2013 at 14:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    Weapons is important for male classes and ranger, but for casters weapons do bonus as simple piece of armor. Always discrimination.
    Face slap

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    1.)Bring back Heroic Stats on PvE gear.

2.)Add con to the PvP weapons.

3.)Completely get rid of PvP levels and create a form of currency to buy PvP gear that is much faster to obtain.

4.)Add new areas to every zone with PvP objectives even on PvE servers. Make PvP an option to level, even on PvE servers.(I know, Warhammer. But it would be an awesome system in this game)

5.)Allow killing players, completing open world objectives, winning minigames and winning sieges to give players said currency for their contribution to the kill, objective, minigame or siege. The larger the contribution a player has(healing, CC's, damage), the more currency they shall receive. This will obviously give players with more skill a larger advantage, but isn't that how it should be?

6.)Make a new arena type system in minigames with a server ranking with a weekly or monthly reset time. Do something similar in the open world for the most kills in a week.

Just a few ideas off the top of my head. Waiting for the QQ's to begin.
    You've won AOC. All awesome ideas
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234